JK47 隊長級會員
Brazil Posts 5691
AI 初青會員
Posts 230
quote:come on in.....waiting for you ah!!!quote:wahaaa.. 真係咁肚餓? Yahoo pool 都吾放過 ?quote:Alex: Where are you? I am in Yahoo GAME now. Which room?"Potting stabilty and accuracy can be achieved through ultra-light potting power." 最初發表人 JK47Originally posted by AI"Potting stabilty and accuracy can be achieved through ultra-light potting power." 最初發表人 JK47
quote:wahaaa.. 真係咁肚餓? Yahoo pool 都吾放過 ?quote:Alex: Where are you? I am in Yahoo GAME now. Which room?"Potting stabilty and accuracy can be achieved through ultra-light potting power." 最初發表人 JK47Originally posted by AI
quote:Alex: Where are you? I am in Yahoo GAME now. Which room?"Potting stabilty and accuracy can be achieved through ultra-light potting power." 最初發表人 JK47
quote:2位師兄我去訓先啦....88~~【快槍手】Originally posted by yau1201
ki 少校級會員
Japan Posts 907
vic vic 中校級會員
Portugal Posts 1335
quote:今日同阿卓,幾個fd係聯邦打波......幾好反~~最初發表人 ki
92 中校級會員
Posts 1323
snoo147 少校級會員
Posts 976
bapechun 少校級會員
Hong Kong Posts 873
calvinc 上校級會員
Hong Kong Posts 3863
yau1201 上校級會員
Argentina Posts 2384
quote:我聽 d 師兄講過聯邦有野, 但我成日去就唔覺, 只係 d 檯好麻麻者各師兄早 !-----------------重新開始學打波唔入波 <> 唔認真最初發表人 bapechun
carcar 中校級會員
France Posts 1689
quote:D師兄係咪話:「D檯咁渣,搵鬼去打咩!!」quote:我聽 d 師兄講過聯邦有野, 但我成日去就唔覺, 只係 d 檯好麻麻者各師兄早 !-----------------重新開始學打波唔入波 <> 唔認真最初發表人 bapechunOriginally posted by snoo147
faifai88 中校級會員
Brazil Posts 1536